Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fáilte go hÉireann (Welcome to Ireland)

So here you are.  You’ve decided to visit the land of saints and scholars.  The place where leprechauns and rainbows are in abundance.  The place where you can enjoy the “craic agus ceoil”, and sip the finest pints of Guinness.  Ireland!
I am happy you have chosen to visit Ireland, and I really do hope you have a wonderful time.  To make your trip more enjoyable, I have decided to create an interactive blog, where I provide information to you on a wide ranging list of topics of all things you’ll need to have a great time.  I am hoping some of you take the time to post your experiences on here and hopefully together we can build up a great source of information on what it takes to enjoy your trip to Ireland.
I’m sure there’s a hundred and one, maybe even a million and one, places on the internet where you can get travel advice for your trip to Ireland.  I’m sure they all provide very valuable information and you should consult more than one reference source to ensure you have a happy stay in our very beautiful country.  I am hoping I can add to your experience by posting a new update as often as I find time.  Please use this blog as a place to comment on your experiences, and what you found to be helpful or not.  Also, if you have requests on topics you would like to see discussed, please send me a note.
Fáilte go hÉireann.

No comments:

Post a Comment